Things I wanna lay my hands on

Monday, August 02, 2010

Have you girls ever come across any products be it online or in magazines and you just want to get it so badly? Well, I'm guilty of that.

These are the lovelies that I wanna get the next time I go shopping! Haven't really been shopping much lately, especially in town where there are more selections.

1) Urban Decay Naked Palette

I was like OMG when I saw this online. Its just so pretty. What's good about this is that its has got neutral colors which I like to work with and I think its much better and prettier than the 28 neutral Coastal Scents palette which I have initially wanted to get. It even comes with duo-eyeliner pencils and a bottle of UDPP! Now, there's no reason why I shouldn't get it. I am gonna put it on my shopping list!

2) Bobbi Brown Eyeshadow in Denim

This eyeshadow is from Bobbi Brown's Denim & Rose collection. Its in a pretty shade of dark blue which I think is easy to carry off the look. Think smokey blue eyes for a change! Added to my shopping list as well!

3) Shoes

I need more shoes badly. It has been raining very often out of late. I don't know but I seem to prefer wearing heels or wedges when its raining because it refrains my feet from getting wet.

4) Bags

Okay, I probably don't need another bag. But I just want more variety to mix and match my outfits with.

I think that is all for the moment. I will update again if I realised that there is more.

Anyway, I changed my mind about the Dr. Wu Diamond BB Cream. I experimented with it and realised that its the application that makes it so undesirable previously when I used a foundation sponge to apply it. I realised that when I use my bare fingers to apply it like how I apply my moisturizer (rubbing it onto my face), it results in a flawless finish. However, right after application, it still makes my face look grey. But after a few minutes, it brings about a subtle glow!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stats

Like us on Facebook