Larger-looking eyes tutorial: Using eyeliner

Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Additional Information:

To further enhance your eyes, apply double eyelid tape and put on circle lens like I did prior to eyeliner application.

The purpose of adding the 'wing' is to give your eyes that sultry look. For a more innocent look, try drawing the eyeliner downwards before 'wing-ing' it out.

Remember to apply mascara to make your eyes look more awake and fresher! I totally skipped this because I was rushing out after taking the pictures. Oops. :X

Products used:

1) MAC Powerpoint Eye Pencil in Engraved
2) Kate Gel Liner in BR-1

This has got to be one of the most requested tutorial from my readers, especially those whom have small eyes or single/hooded-eyelids. Let me know if you girls like this post because I am actually planning to do a series of tutorials for larger looking eyes using different makeup techniques/items.

I hope that this tutorial is of help to you. If there is anything that you don't understand, just ask me either over at my Formspring or email me yea? Let me know if you have any requests and I will see what I can do. (:

Till then!

Love,
Patricia

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stats

Like us on Facebook