Project Finish it Up: September 2011

Tuesday, October 04, 2011

project finish it up
Apologies for the lack of updates ladies. I have been really tied up with several commitments lately you see.

I just managed to clear some of the draft posts so that means that you will be seeing more posts on SweetestSins! So stay tuned alright?


1) Laneige Multi Cleanser


2) Skin Factory Skinframe Mild Real Very Foam


3) Johnson's Head to Toe Baby Wash

If I didn't remember wrongly, I bought this because I ran out of shower gel and I remember reading online that some beauty bloggers use this to deep cleanse their brushes. I really like this as a shower gel, not that I have tried it on my makeup brushes though, but I think it would be gentle enough to wash your makeup brushes with this.

The scent is rather light which I like as it doesn't clash with my deodorant or perfume. I have really sensitive nose hence I tend to sneeze a lot when the scent of a product is too overwhelming.

And no, I haven't tried shampooing my hair with Johnson's Head to Toe Baby Wash. I only use it as a shower gel.

Repurchase: Yes

Rating: 4/5

4) Aquarine Coarse Japanese Sea Salt (Sakura)


5) Guardian SPA Bath Scrub

This was given to me by my friend, M as a form of stress relief when she knew that I was really stressed at that point of time. How sweet of her right?

I would say that I like it as a shower gel, but it doesn't really do much as a scrub. On the other hand, it means that its good for everyday use as it won't dry up your skin that much.

Repurchase: Maybe

Rating: 3/5

6) Essential Damage Care Rich Premier Shampoo

I bought this when Essential was first launched in Singapore. That was ages ago, isn't it? You see, I have a bad habit of opening up new shampoos that I bought or have in my stash even though I haven't finish using the previous ones. So at one go, I have like a few shampoos in my bathroom. Right now, I have 4 different shampoos which I rotate among them.

Pros:

- Makes hair smoother, tangle-free after shampooing.
- Nice scent

Cons:

- Makes my hair oily by the end of the day.

While almost every other friend rave about this shampoo, I really dislike how it makes my hair oily at the end of the day. But then again, its probably just me and my oily hair. While it doesn't work out for me, I would love to know if it works out for you. So let me know yea?

Repurchase: No

Rating: 2/5
7) KeraSys Salon Care Intensive Revitalising Treatment

You know I almost, I said almost gave up on hair mask, hair treatments until I used KeraSys Salon Care Intensive Revitalising Treatment.

Pros:

- Makes hair smooth and silky
- Tangle-free
- Doesn't make my hair oily at the end of the day
- Moisturizes the ends of my hair
- Price wise: affordable, about $16 or so.

I can't think of any cons at the moment. You know its so hard to get a hair treatment that conditions my hair but doesn't make it oily at the end of the day.

The only con is probably..

Cons:

- Not readily available everywhere

Sometimes I would apply this hair treatment and wrap a hot towel around my head for about 15 minutes for a quick fix. This would ensure lustrous hair after that!

Repurchase: Yes

Rating: 5/5

8) REDKEN Real Control Intense Renewal Mask

You know, I always couldn't really make up my mind as to whether I prefer Kerasys Salon Care Intensive Revitalising Treatment to this or vice versa. Both makes my hair smoother and tangle-free.

While REDKEN Real Control Intense Renewal Mask makes my hair smoother than Kerasys, the downside is that it makes my hair feel oily a few hours later. Not forgetting that REDKEN Real Control Intense Renewal Mask (the full-size one) costs more than Kerasys Salon Care Intensive Retivalising Treatment.

Repurchase: Maybe

Rating: 3.5/5

To be notified of the latest beauty news, launches or events, follow me on or like SweetestSins on

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stats

Like us on Facebook