SweetestSins featured in Cozycot Autumn Mook!

Monday, October 17, 2011

As the title explains, SweetestSins is featured in Cozycot Autumn Mook!

Click to enlarge!

Thank you for supporting SweetestSins all these while! It really does keep me going! (:

I understand that the lack of visuals in the featured article would probably confused or leave some of you frustrated trying to make out what's what. Hence, I have updated this post with the pictures of the items that I was talking about in the article for your convenience.

Skincare Regime


Makeup Regime


What's in my beauty/makeup bag?


Product that I currently love - Cleansing Water!


Love,
Patricia

To be notified of the latest beauty news, launches or events, follow me on or like SweetestSins on

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stats

Like us on Facebook