Bellabox June 2013: Wanderlust review

Monday, July 08, 2013

bellabox june 2013 wanderlust

Join me in discovering my favourites from Bellabox June 2013.


The Skin Pharmacy Silky Smooth Sunscreen

the skin pharmacy silky smooth sunscreen review

What is it:

Lightweight without icky feeling. Offers protections against the sun's UV rays. Formulated in Singapore.

Loreal Paris Hair Expertise - Eversleek Shampoo & Conditioner

loreal eversleek intense smoothing shampoo and conditioner review

What is it:

Get sleek, salon beautiful hair without the harshness of drying chemicals. 100% free of drying sulfates and harsh parabens. Uses natural oils and flower extracts to give a wonderful sensorial hair care experience and undeniably beautiful hair!

My thoughts:

Loreal Eversleek Intense Smoothing Shampoo and Conditioner is one of the most talked about haircare product on the blogosphere recently. Hence, I was very excited when I saw that it was included in June's Bellabox.

And because it comes in a very handy size, I normally bring it to gym.

I think it does work into a good lather on wet hair. In terms of texture, Loreal Eversleek Intense Smoothing Shampoo is rather rich. It does help to smoothen your hair after just shampooing and before applying conditioner. However, if you have oily scalp like me, your crown area will start to weigh down by the end of the day and make your hair look flat.

I love the conditioner though. It makes my hair straighter, smoother and softer! If you really want to try Loreal Eversleek Intense Smoothing range out, I say... get the conditioner!

Justin Bieber's Girlfriend EDP roll-on

justin bieber girlfriend review

What is it:

Crisp mandarin, juicy blackberry, pink freesia, star jasmine, warm vanilla orchid and luminous musk.

My thoughts:

I don't know why but everytime someone mentions Justin Bieber, I will be like a girl-fan and people around me just don't seem to understand. Well, you can't deny that his songs are nice, no? I remember seeing Nicole by OPI Justin Bieber collection and now, Justin Bieber's perfume!

At the very first sniff, Justin Bieber's Girlfriend reminds me so much of Guess Girl EDT - very sweet and young but slowly into something more grown up and sexy.

To all Justin Bieber's girl-fans out there, although you can't be his girlfriend literally, you can own his Girlfriend perfume.
Veet Hair Removal Cream

veet hair removal cream review

What is it:

Veet's cream dissolves rather than cuts hair, so unwanted hair takes longer to grow back than with shaving, and there's no stubbly feel to regrowth.

Bioderma Atoderm Shower Gel


What is it:

Atoderm Shower Gel has a special formulation that makes it ideal for dry & sensitive skin. It cleanses effectively for all skin types from kiddies to adults. By respecting the skin’s natural pH balance and introducing moisture, Atoderm Shower Gel will never dry skin out. Forget about itching, dryness, redness or irritation, look forward to hydrated, supple and increased protection against allergens.

My thoughts:

I received Bioderma Atoderm Shower Gel in my March Bellabox: Spring in your step. You can read my review on Bioderma Atoderm Shower Gel here, http://sweetestsins.blogspot.sg/2013/05/double-digest-march-bellabox-spring-in.html

Loreal Paris Extraordinary Oil

loreal elseve extraordinary oil review

What is it:

Miracle oil that can be used as a protectant, nourishing treatment and shine touchup. Ultra lightweight, instant shine as well as deep nourshing protetion, making hair gorgeous and more mangeable.

My thoughts:

I used up the whole sachet after gym. The texture is considered thick for a hair serum so I was quite afraid that it will make my hair feel oily after that but surprisingly it only made my hair super smooth yet not oily. Its packaging reminds me so much of Loreal elseve range that I used to use back in high school.

Luxe City Guide

luxe shanghai city guide

What is it:

Take on over 30 cities with its wit and humor along with a curated list of the best restaurant, hotels an signs each city has to over.

My thoughts:

I was quite surprised to find this mini travel guide in June's Bellabox. I think its very interesting for a change and will definitely be useful for any future trips to Shanghai.

Price list:

The Skin Pharmacy Silky Smooth Sunscreen SPF 30 50g/$49.90
Loreal Paris Hair Expertise - Eversleek Shampoo & Conditioner 250ml/$14.90
Justin Bieber Girlfriend 30ml/$62 50ml/$75 100ml/$98
Veet 100ml/$11.80
Bioderma Atoderm Shower Gel 200ml/$13.90, 500ml/$22.90
Loreal Paris Extraordinary Oil 100ml/$23.90
Luxe City Guide $17

To be notified of the latest beauty news, launches or events, follow me on or like SweetestSins on  

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stats

Like us on Facebook