Orbis UV Cut Sunscreen on Face Beauty Light review

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

orbis uv cut sunscreen on face beauty light review
Orbis UV Cut Sunscreen on Face Beauty Light

Orbis UV Cut Sunscreen on Face Beauty Light is a lotion-based sunscreen, suitable for users with oily skin. As a renewed product from UV Cut Sunscreen on Face Light, this sunscreen is more durable and effective in correcting skin tones. It is also suitable to use as makeup base.


Orbis UV Cut Sunscreen on Face Beauty Light is one of Orbis' most popular products. This product made it to the ELLE Beauty It List 2014 Awards for the Best New Lightweight Suncare!

orbis uv cut sunscreen on face beauty light swatch
Orbis UV Cut Sunscreen on Face Beauty Light swatch

It has a yellow tint to it but blends well into skin.

Orbis UV Cut Sunscreen on Face Beauty Light swatch
Orbis UV Cut Sunscreen on Face Beauty Light face swatch


I like how lightweight Orbis UV Cut Sunscreen on Face Beauty Light is. It has light to medium coverage, enough to cover the redness on my face. 


On lazy days, I find myself reaching for just Orbis UV Cut Sunscreen on Face Beauty Light alone. I like how Orbis UV Cut Sunscreen on Face Beauty Light helps to keep my face rather matte throughout the day without requiring me to blot much except maybe once on my T-zone area.

On dressier days, I wear Orbis UV Cut Sunscreen on Face Beauty Light underneath my Laneige BB Cushion or foundation as a make up base. I find that it helps my makeup adhere to my skin better as well as prolong the time that my makeup stays on my skin.

Have you tried Orbis UV Cut Sunscreen on Face Beauty Light before? What are your thoughts on it? Do share with me your favourite sunscreen for I would love to hear from you!


Price list:

Orbis UV Cut Sunscreen on Face Beauty Light SGD 15


You might also be interested in these posts:

♥ Orbis Cleansing Liquid review
♥ Orbis Petit Shake review
♥ Orbis UV Cut Sunscreen on Face Beauty Light review


-------------------- CONNECT WITH --------------------

Google Friend Connect Twitter @yongwei318 Instagram @yongwei318 Google+ SweetestSins Facebook page SweetestSins

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stats

Like us on Facebook