Get glowing skin without the shine with Anna Sui Protective BB Cream!

Friday, October 02, 2015

anna sui protective bb cream
Anna Sui Protective BB cream

What is it:

Introducing Anna Sui Protective BB Cream, a high-performance BB cream that does it all: sunblock, primer, foundation and skincare.


Available in 2 shades - 01 Light Beige and 02 Medium Beige.

anna sui protective bb cream review

Ingredients: 

Rosa canina fruit extract, Hydrolyzed silk, Lychee seed extract, Rosa canina fruit oil, Peppermint leaf extract and pearl powder.


anna sui protective bb cream 02 medium beige
Anna Sui Protective BB Cream 02 Medium Beige swatch

My thoughts:

Even though I love how bb cream provide a radiant and dewy finish, I don't use them on a daily basis unlike my tinted sunblock because they leave my skin looking oily after a few hours. When I first tried Anna Sui Protective BB cream on my combination skin, I was sold. It gave me a soft, translucent, semi-matte finish without having to set with powder.

I like how Anna Sui Protective BB cream feels extremely lightweight when applied onto skin and how it provides me with medium coverage. Best of all, Anna Sui Protective BB Cream 02 Medium Beige matches my warm skintone to a T!

anna sui protective bb cream swatch
Anna Sui Protective BB cream face swatch

Price:

Anna Sui Protective BB Cream $39

Available at: 

Isetan Scotts and BHG Bugis


-------------------- CONNECT WITH --------------------

Google Friend Connect Twitter @yongwei318 Instagram @yongwei318 Google+ SweetestSins Facebook page SweetestSins

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stats

Like us on Facebook