Healthy, Glowing skin with JMF Multi Level Peeling Treatment at Annabelle Skin

Monday, October 05, 2015

annabelle studio review

Even though I don't have any major skin concerns, I have always wanted a brighter complexion. Thus, when I heard about JMF Multi Level Peeling Treatment which aids in acne, enlarged pores, dull skin complexion, scarring, pigmentation, matured and wrinkled skin, I was gamed. 


Prior to the treatment, my therapist of the day, Mandy did a face analysis for me and the results show that I have dry skin on certain areas of my face, particularly the cheek area and my forehead. 

annabelle studio

What sets Annabelle Skin apart from other facial salons that I have been to is that their bed comes with heater which I thought was very thoughtful!

JMF-Cleansers

Mindy began the session by removing my makeup with DM clean (cleansing milk), followed by double cleansing with Sens Pre-peel. She also did a bit of extractions for me. As much as I hate extractions, the pain was very minimal. 

After which, she started the JMF Multi Level Peeling treatment which comprises of 3 stages - T1 (27%), T2 (37%) and T3 (55%). Mindy did warn me that during certain stages, I may feel a bit of sting during to the peel. The sting was very minimal, I only felt it at T3. After each stage, she neutralized my skin with Fix composit which contains Aloe Vera extracts to soothe and calm the skin. 

JMF-Vials

Thereafter, Vita C complex is applied for brightening effect, followed by SB. Cream composit before applying Mask composit. 

She also gave me a back massage which was very relaxing!
After Mindy cleaned off the mask, she applied SB.cream composit (moisturiser) on my skin again. 

The entire treatment last for an hour, excluding skin analysis.

After the treatment, my skin felt smoother and my complexion is noticeably brighter! Well-rejuvenated skin? Yes, you bet! 

JMF Multi-Level Peeling treatments range from S$168 – S$228

Annabelle Skin
The Adelphi
1 Coleman Street
#02-42
Singapore 179803

Telephone:
6336 8975


-------------------- CONNECT WITH --------------------

Google Friend Connect Twitter @yongwei318 Instagram @yongwei318 Google+ SweetestSins Facebook page SweetestSins

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stats

Like us on Facebook