Eyelash Extension at Bejeweled

Monday, November 02, 2015

bejeweled

Those of you whom have single eyelids like me will understand the importance of eye makeup, especially how mascara alone will enhance those peepers.

Don't get me wrong, while I love dolling up, sometimes I wish I could sneak in a few more minutes of sleep especially in the morning.

Recently, I had eyelash extensions done and I love how fresh I look in the morning, sans makeup.

I headed to Bejeweled located at Breadtalk IHQ after work on a weekday to get my eyelash extensions done.

bejeweled review

My eyelash extensions were done by Wen whom is very patient and she made sure that I felt comfortable throughout the session. She actually took the eyelash extensions one-by-one to measure on my own eyelashes to make sure that they fit! When she asked what's my preference for eyelash extensions, I told her that I liked longer strands at the sides.

After 1.5 hours, my eyelash extensions were done! I like how natural they look, as though as I have mascara on!

bejeweled eyelash extension

Even though I have done eyelash extensions a couple of times prior to this, this is the first time that I'm trying single strand eyelash extension. They certainly look more natural compared to the cluster ones that I have tried previously.

eyelash extension singapore

bejeweled eyelash extension review

The extensions last for about a week before I went for a touch-up session. Word of caution - do not rub your eyes too hard for the extensions to last longer.


Quote SweetestSins
& enjoy 10% discount off
eyelash extension or eyelash perming services!


Bejeweled
30 Tai Seng Street
#02-01
BreadTalk IHQ
Singapore 534013

Tel : 6443 9789

Mon - Sun (including PH): 11.30am - 8pm


bejeweled.com.sg
Bejeweled Facebook


-------------------- CONNECT WITH --------------------

Google Friend Connect Twitter @yongwei318 Instagram @yongwei318 Google+ SweetestSins Facebook page SweetestSins

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stats

Like us on Facebook