Gelish Manicure & Pedicure at Bejeweled Nails Breadtalk iHQ

Monday, January 25, 2016

bejeweled nails breadtalk ihq

Apart from eyelash extensions and eyelash perming services, Bejeweled Nails provide manicure and pedicure services as well as facial services!

This time round, I was down at Bejeweled Nails for a gelish manicure and pedicure. 

Read on to find out my gelish manicure and pedicure experience at Bejeweled Nails! 


bejeweled nails spa

bejeweled nails

Bejeweled Nails stocks plenty of nail polish brands such as OPI, China Glaze, Footlogix, Seche Vite etc for customers to choose from.

I was ushered to the sofa seat by my usual therapist, Wen whom later did my manicure. Upon settling down, I was served a cup of tea.

bejeweled nails review

While Wen did my manicure, another therapist, Lily did my pedicure. 

Unlike other nail salons that requires you to soak your nails in a solution prior to removing your cuticles, at Bejeweled Nails they remove your cuticles without having you to soak your nails in a solution and it didn't hurt a single bit!

And the best part of the manicure and pedicure session? It has to be the hand and leg massage at the end of the session. 

I came out of Bejeweled Nails with fancy nails in just an hour and 40 minutes!

For my gelish manicure, I chose french gradient tips as I want my nails to look good even when they have grown out. See the two cute kittens on my thumbs? I picked them out from an array of nail art designs that Wen showed me.

bejeweled nails gelish manicure

For my pedicure, I was up for something more festive aka Chinese New Year themed. Thus, I showed Lily these Marimekko inspired nail art that I chanced upon from a Japanese nail artist's Instagram account. 

bejeweled nails gelish pedicure

Are you thinking of doing your nails for Chinese New Year? From now till 5 February, get your nails done at Bejeweled Nails for only $68 (U.P. $90), inclusive of a gelish manicure and a classic pedicure!

CNY-A4-

Bejeweled
30 Tai Seng Street
#02-01
BreadTalk IHQ
Singapore 534013

Tel : 6443 9789

Mon - Fri: 11.30am - 8pm
Sat & Sun: 10.30am - 7pm

bejeweled.com.sg
Bejeweled Facebook


You may also like these posts: 

♥ Eyelash Extension at Bejeweled
♥ Eyelash Perming at Bejeweled


-------------------- CONNECT WITH --------------------

Google Friend Connect Twitter @yongwei318 Instagram @yongwei318 Google+ SweetestSins Facebook page SweetestSins

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stats

Like us on Facebook