Dazzling DnD manicure and timeless pedicure by Bejeweled Nails

Sunday, May 22, 2016

bejeweled nails breadtalk ihq


Two weeks ago, it was my company's DnD and the theme was After Hours - Let the party begin! A couple of days prior to the event, I did what we girls do best - to pamper myself with a manicure and pedicure at Bejeweled Nails!



Did I mention how convenient Bejeweled Nails is as its merely 2 bus stops away from my office? I have been going to them for my manicure and pedicure for quite sometime already.

Not forgetting that each time I'm there, I can trust Wen to come up with a design that is apt for each occasion and yet in line with my preferences and personal style. Take for instance, when I told her that I couldn't decide between the frosty white glitter gel polish and silver glitter gel polish, she told me that she would mix the colors up to create a glamourous effect apt for the DnD and yet not too over-the-top for daily wear.

Here's the final outcome of my gelish manicure, all ready for DnD!

bejeweled nails dnd nails

For my pedicure, call me boring but I chose a timeless red - something that would never go out of style.  I'm wearing my new Birkenstocks in the picture below, am really digging this new collection!

bejeweled nails dnd pedicure

Ending off with a #DnD #OOTD!

A photo posted by Patricia T. (@yongwei318) on


Do check out Bejeweled Nails for your next manicure or pedicure!

Bejeweled
30 Tai Seng Street
#02-01
BreadTalk IHQ
Singapore 534013

Tel : 6443 9789

Mon - Fri: 11.30am - 8pm
Sat & Sun: 10.30am - 7pm

bejeweled.com.sg
Bejeweled Facebook


You may also like these posts: 

♥ Eyelash Extension at Bejeweled
♥ Eyelash Perming at Bejeweled

-------------------- CONNECT WITH --------------------

Google Friend Connect Twitter @yongwei318 Instagram @yongwei318 Google+ SweetestSins Facebook page SweetestSins

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stats

Like us on Facebook