Looking for contact lens that provide all-day comfort? I found The One!

Friday, August 19, 2016

miacare 1 day silicone hydrogel soft contact lens

Like most modern working women, there are times when I just want to ditch those contact lenses and start wearing glasses for comfort's sake. But trust me, it ain't easy sacrificing beauty and convenience over comfort. 

When I saw that Miacare 1 Day Silicone Hydrogel Soft Contact Lens provides long-lasting comfort, I decided to put it to the test.


miacare 1 day silicone hydrogel soft contact lens

miacare 1 day silicone hydrogel soft contact lens review

Miacare 1 Day Silicone Hydrogel Soft Contact Lens was created to provide users with two goals in mind - to provide users with long-lasting comfort from morning till late at night and to ensure better corneal health in the long-term.

It provides high oxygen transmissibility (6 times more than conventional hydrogel lenses). The smart peripheral edge design of  Miacare 1 Day Silicone Hydrogel Soft Contact Lens helps to improve surface wettability, reducing irritation and providing extra comfort.

Besides, it is solvent-free and provides UV protection against the harmful rays of the sun.

eautrasil_tech

Verdict:


As someone whom have been wearing contacts since I was a teenager, the first thing I look out for when getting contact lens would be the fit. I have had contacts that didn't fit well and caused a lot of discomfort. In terms of fit, Miacare 1 Day Silicone Hydrogel Soft Contact Lens fits me well and doesn't cause any discomfort upon wearing it.

I wear contact lens on a daily basis on weekdays as well as Saturdays with the exception of Sundays. On work days, at times I have them on for almost 15 hours if I were to work late or have dinner gatherings. You must be wondering how did I managed to survive the discomfort or dryness. Previously, I actually stopped wearing my then monthly contact lens and wore my spectacles to work as my previous contact lens gave me a lot of problems including dryness and even infection! Ever since I switched to Miacare 1 Day Silicone Hydrogel Soft Contact Lens, I seldom experience dryness nor do I have to use re-lubricating drops through the day.

If you're looking for contact lens that provides all-day comfort, Miacare 1 Day Silicone Hydrogel Soft Contact Lens is the one for you!


-------------------- FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM --------------------

Google Friend Connect Twitter @yongwei318 Instagram @yongwei318 Google+ SweetestSins Facebook page SweetestSins

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stats

Like us on Facebook