5 Japanese Products to add to your Beauty Routine this September!

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

april boulevard japan skincare products in singapore

So besides picking the right #OOTD and #MOTD, you also need to take care of your skin and hair so as to look amazing from head to toe. 

In this post, I will share with you some of my favourite Japanese skincare and haircare products available from April Boulevard. Read on to find out more!


Shinsui Uruhada Yuzu Citron Lotion

Yuzu Citron Lotion
$16.90

Shinsui Uruhada Yuzu Citron Lotion feels gentle on skin after application. I like how it doesn't make my skin feel tight nor dry my skin out like how some whitening skincare products do. I also like the fact that it comes in a handy pump packaging which makes it so much more convenient!  

Playback Organic Shampoo and Treatment

Playback Organic Hair Care Set
$63.90

Playback Organic Shampoo

Playback Organic Shampoo has a light citrus scent to it. It foams well to work out a good lather. I like how it doesn't dry out my scalp after rinsing it out.

After shampooing my hair with Playback Organic Shampoo, I find that my hair looks more voluminous.

Playback Organic Treatment

Playback Organic Treatment has a light jasmine scent to it. For my hair length, I use about two pumps. I usually leave it on for 3-5 minutes before rinsing it off.

I find that Playback Organic Treatment makes my hair straighter, feel softer and smoother after each use.

Ajuste UV Spray

Ajuste UV Spray
$19.90
Ajuste UV Spray has a light soap scent and gives a powdery finish. I like how it doesn't feel sticky nor leave a white cast behind. Besides, it comes in a very generous 200g bottle - no more excuses not to spritz on some before leaving the house!    

Dr Ben Nano Hyaluronic Acid Serum

Dr Ben Nano Hyaluronic Acid Serum
$31.90

For those of you whom aren't using a serum after toner and before applying your regular moisturizer, I urge you to start using one now. Dr Ben Nano Hyaluronic Acid Serum comes in 7 sachets to last you through 7 days. However, as the contents in each sachet is rather generous, it lasts me for two application - one in the morning and one at night. 

It takes a while for Dr Ben Nano Hyaluronic Acid Serum to settle into skin after application. I find that after applying Dr Ben Nano Hyaluronic Acid Serum, it helps my makeup glide onto skin easily. After a week of using Dr Ben Nano Hyaluronic Acid Serum, I realised that my skin became smoother and my pores looked less visible.  


April Bouvelard
aprilboulevard.com


-------------------- CONNECT WITH --------------------

Google Friend Connect Twitter @yongwei318 Instagram @yongwei318 Google+ SweetestSins Facebook page SweetestSins

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stats

Like us on Facebook