Sparkle & Shine This Christmas with Spectacle Hut!

Saturday, December 17, 2016

DSC_2912

Before my recent Bali trip, I headed down to Spectacle Hut at IMM to pick up some daily contact lenses as I ran out of them. I love dailies as they are more comfortable and they are much more convenient, no need to buy or bring along contact lens solution to add on to the luggage weight and space!

When I was asked which brand of contact lenses I would like to get, I replied, "Acuvue Define" almost immediately because I love Jun Ji Hyun and she wears Acuvue Define! She's just so pretty and elegant! Anyone else is into The legend of the blue sea too? I'm so fixated on it right now and can't wait for new episodes to be out each week! 


Apart from Acuvue Define, Spectacle Hut stocks Anna Sui 1 day disposable contact color contact lenses too which I got from the staff's recommendation. 

Here's my contact lenses haul from Spectacle Hut! I got Acuvue Define in Radiant Charm (grayish) and Radiant Bright (brownish) as well as Anna Sui 1 day disposable color contact lenses in Rose Ash (grayish).  

DSC_2915

Anna Sui 1 day disposable color contact lenses in Rose Ash

anna sui 1 day disposable color contact lenses rose ash
Anna Sui contact lenses (Rose Ash)

after indulgence beauty facial
Anna Sui contact lenses (Rose Ash) when worn
Anna Sui 1 day disposable color contact lenses in Rose Ash gives that ulzzang look when worn. The rose pattern can be seen when someone look into your eyes up-close. Personally, I prefer something more natural-looking for daily wear so I would probably reserve this for the weekends or during special occasion such as wedding dinners, DnD, Valentine's Day or that anniversary dinner.

Acuvue Define


acuvue define radiant bright and radiant charm
Acuvue Define Radiant Bright and Radiant Charm

acuvue define radiant bright
Acuvue Define Radiant Bright when worn

acuvue define radiant charm
Acuvue Define Radiant Charm when worn
I prefer Acuvue Define over Anna Sui 1 day disposable color contact lenses as it looks more subtle and natural which is suitable for work and formal meetings. 

I like both Radiant Shine and Radiant Charm as they make my eyes look sparkly when worn. If you were to ask me to pick my favourite among the two, it would be Radiant Charm because I have very dark brown eyes so Radiant Charm adds a hint of grey to enhance my eyes and make it look more alluring yet looking natural still. 

Sparkle and shine this Christmas with circle lenses! Head down to Spectacle Hut now for a wide selection of circle lenses!

Spectacle Hut
IMM Building
2 Jurong East Street 21 #01-71
Singapore 609601

Tel: 6561 7717

Opening Hours : 10:00AM - 10:00PM

spectaclehut.com


For live updates, follow me on Instagram @yongwei318

-------------------- CONNECT WITH --------------------

Google Friend Connect Twitter @yongwei318 Instagram @yongwei318 Google+ SweetestSins Facebook page SweetestSins

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stats

Like us on Facebook