Glitter and Marble Nails by Nailz Haus AMK Hub

Monday, February 06, 2017

nailz haus ang mo kio hub gelish manicure

Most of you have probably seen my #cnynails on my Instagram. This year, I opted for a simple marbled nail art with gold foil bits and silver glitter to complement the pastel purple. 


Previously, I had my nails done at Nailz Haus IMM. This time round, I went to their new outlet at AMK Hub. Yays for being closer to those whom stay in the North side of Singapore!

nailz haus ang mo kio hub review singapore beauty blogger patricia tee

nailz haus ang mo kio hub

After 1 hour and 15 minutes, my gelish manicure and pedicure was done!

Here's my pretty nails by Nailz Haus AMK Hub!

nailz haus ang mo kio hub gelish manicure

For my gelish pedicure, I kept away from my usual red and nudes and opted for silver glitter polish instead. 

nailz haus ang mo kio hub gelish pedicure

Nailz Haus AMK Hub
53 Ang Mo Kio Ave 3
AMK Hub #B1-24 
Singapore 569933 (Opposite Swensen's) 
Telephone: +65 6481 5768


-------------------- CONNECT WITH --------------------

Google Friend Connect Twitter @yongwei318 Instagram @yongwei318 Google+ SweetestSins Facebook page SweetestSins

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stats

Like us on Facebook