How to defrizz your hair fast

Wednesday, March 01, 2017

ellips hair vitamin smooth and silky

Apart from a slim silhouette, one thing I have always coveted is smooth and sleek hair. I remember paying for my first hair rebonding with pocket money that I have saved up at age 14. The thing is - I had frizzy hair and I didn't like how it looked. It looked messy no matter how I combed it. Fast track to my late teens, my hair was less frizzy but it was dry and I also had to deal with a bit of hair loss after the numerous chemical treatments I underwent including rebonding, colouring and perming.


Believe it a not, I was first introduced to Ellips by my Mom. She noted that I was having quite a bit of hair loss when she saw the unusual amount of loose hair strands in the bathroom and bought me Ellips Hair Vitamin Smooth and Silky. 

Ellips Vitamin Hair Mask is available in: Smooth & Silky, Silky Black and Hair Repair.

Ellips Hair Vitamin Smooth & Silky

ellips hair vitamin smooth and silky

I love the fragrance of Ellips Hair Vitamin Smooth and Silky and how it smoothens my hair after application. I also find that it helps to strengthens my hair as well as reduce hair loss. I actually brought it along with me during my Bali Trip last December because it is so travel-friendly!

Ellips Hair Vitamin Silky Black

ellips hair vitamin silky black

For those of you whom are wondering what exactly does Ellips Hair Vitamin Silky Black do, it actually gives your hair a healthy shine, akin to shiny and healthy hair as spotted on Brazilian supermodels.

Ellips Hair Vitamin Hair Repair

ellips hair vitamin hair repair

I use Ellips Hair Vitamin Hair Repair interchangeably with Ellips Hair Vitamin Smooth and Silky. On days when the ends of my hair appears to be dry, I know I can count on Ellips Hair Vitamin Hair Repair for sleeker hair.


For best effect, I usually apply Ellips Vitamin Hair Mask after shampooing and leave on for 5 minutes before washing it away. I usually apply a generous amount of hair mask, approximately the size of a 50-cent coin as I have rather Long hair.

Ellips Vitamin Hair Mask Smooth & Silky

ellips vitamin hair mask smooth and silky

Ellips Vitamin Hair Mask Smooth & Silky helps to tame those unruly tresses. I find that my hair looks less frizzy after using it. Plus, it has a fragrant scent to it thus there's nothing to not like it.

Ellips Vitamin Hair Mask Silky Black

ellips vitamin hair mask silky black

Similar to Ellips Hair Vitamin Silky Black, Ellips Vitamin Hair Mask makes my hair look shinier and healthier.

Ellips Vitamin Hair Mask Hair Repair

ellips vitamin hair mask hair repair

As I do chemical treatments such as perming, colouring etc quite often, I often find someone having to deal with dry hair especially dry ends. I find that Ellips Vitamin Hair Mask Hair Repair helps to smoothen my dry ends plus it smells very good too!


-------------------- CONNECT WITH --------------------

Google Friend Connect Twitter @yongwei318 Instagram @yongwei318 Google+ SweetestSins Facebook page SweetestSins

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stats

Like us on Facebook