Pre-wedding shoot nails by Nailz Haus + Getting my legs waxed for the first time!

Sunday, May 28, 2017

bridal nails nailz haus amk hub

Prior to my Perth trip, I headed to Nailz Haus at AMK Hub to get my nails done.


Personally, I prefer simple and elegant designs and I like how I can always count on Nailz Haus' manicurists to achieve the looks that I want.

My manicurists of the day were Pauline whom did my manicure and Genis whom did my pedicure. I like how bubbly they are and at the same time, meticulous at work.

For my manicure, Pauline layered pearl white with silver gradient and topped off with swarovski crystals. For those of you whom are worried about the crystal dropping off, you can rest assured because it has been 27 days since I did my nails and they are still intact!

pre wedding shoot nails amk hub


bridal nails nailz haus amk hub

For my pedicure, I was debating whether to go with a classic red or silver gradient but I chose the latter as it would make my tanned skin look brighter.

nailz haus ang mo kio hub gelish pedicure

On top of my usual manicure and pedicure, I also got my leg waxed for the first time!


I was quite hesitate initially for I have low pain threshold but Genis assured me that it would not hurt a lot and indeed, it didn't! It could also be due to Genis' swift actions that it didn't hurt as much as I thought it would. On a level of 1 - 10 with 10 being very painful, I would rate it as 2-3.


Nailz Haus AMK Hub
53 Ang Mo Kio Ave 3
AMK Hub #B1-24
Singapore 569933 (Opposite Swensen's)
Telephone: +65 6481 5768


-------------------- CONNECT WITH --------------------

Google Friend Connect Twitter @yongwei318 Instagram @yongwei318 Google+ SweetestSins Facebook page SweetestSins

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stats

Like us on Facebook